The dance specialist first completes the hardcopy “DCD Purchase Order Form” that drives the process and will be attached to the institution’s official Purchase Order (P.O. which will certify the funds to pay for the products ordered. DCD requires BOTH of these forms to fulfill your order.
All POs include a $35 processing fee.
updated 11-24-20 bmcc
Steps to creating a purchase order ($100 minimum order required for P.O.) (NYC PO Form is available under a different tab for NYCDOE)
- Download and complete this required form: “DCD PURCHASE ORDER FORM” (enable editing).
- Select products. Use the shipping table to add shipping charges. (The form automatically adds the $35 processing fee.)
- Take the completed form to the institution’s purchasing agent to request an official “purchase order” from the institution (which formalizes the order and certifies payment).
- Review both to confirm that both forms match and both are attached.
- Email both the completed “DCD PURCHASE ORDER FORM” (above) and the official institutional Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DCD will invoice the institution once items are shipped.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice, net 30.
- District orders: To order multiples of the same item for a district, email DCD to request we customize the order and provide shipping rates before the institutional PO is cut.
— Click here for “Sole Source Vendor Items”