Motional Magnets are:
- 12″ tall
- Made of recycled material, all-black
- Infinitely moveable
- Playful, instructive, creative, addictive.
- Non-gender specific
- Non-race specific
- Hinged joints in all the right places to allow smooth transitions between shapes
- Hinges make for magical movements with any contact point on the magnet when pulled through space to a new place on its metal surface.
- Unimaginable shapes result from creating static poses.
- Placement of head by its neck hinges allow adjustment to countless focal points.
Creative Designers: Rami Geller (puppet) and Linda Wang (video and action figures)
Notice: Product includes one magnetic puppet. Must be used on one’s own metal or magnetized surface (e.g., fridge, file cabinet, “white board”). Light-colored surface gets best results since the puppet is solid black. The larger the surface, the greater the creative space available. No magnet board around—then use it on a horizontal, non-metal surface like a tabletop, studio floor, desk, etc. This wildly creative catalyst is almost limitless (e.g., cut and apply colored paper tape to “dress” the figure in costume). Create a group dance with multiple puppet costumed magnets.