- 12″ tall
- Made of recycled material, all-black
- Infinitely moveable
- Playful, instructive, creative, addictive
- Non-gender specific
- Non-race specific; made of black material
- Hinged joints in all the right places to allow smooth transitions between shapes
- Hinges make for magical movements with any contact point on the magnet when repositioned and relocated in space.
- Unimaginable shapes result from creating static poses
- Placement of head by its neck hinges allow adjustment to countless focal points.
Creative Designers: Rami Geller and Linda Wang
Notice: Product includes one magnetic puppet each (2). Must be used on a metal surface (e.g., fridge, file cabinet, “white board”) for vertical display. Because the puppet’s color is jet black, lighter-colored surfaces work best. The larger the surface the better for more creative space. Also use horizontally on non-metal surface like a tabletop, studio floor, desk. The puppet magnets are nearly limitless in movement possibilities. Suggestions: Cut out some colored paper tape to “dress” the figure in costume for different seasons or occasions. Use multiple magnets to create group dances, poses, and shapes.