5 super-sized 24″ x 36″ color wall charts.
- Large wall charts instill dance’s movement vocabulary as: a) the conceptual language for dance, b) dance’s descriptive language, and c) the embodied language of movement and creativity.
- Elements are necessary for literacy in creating, performing, responding to dance, as well as connecting dance to other topics.
- To be educated in dance requires immersion in this movement-based vocabulary, the main language required for dance literacy.
- Content aligns with the national standards.
- Content is an expanded version of that in Teaching Dance as Art in Education (BP McCutchen, 2006)
- Chart Set is color-coordinated to “The Dance Elements Daisy (all versions).
- All ages.
- Available in heavy cardstock and in vinyl banner (same size).