TOOLKIT ONE (Ultimate level): contains 201 items to serve beginners, intermediates, advanced, colleges, and professionals (green)
1. Teacher’s Ideabook — the instructional booklet that explains the resources, how to use them, and ways to extend learning.
2. Four-Step Critique — 1 poster with all 4 steps; + 4 double-sided focus charts to guide each step of dance analysis for maximum effectiveness.
3. Principles of Design Posters — 4 poster representations of all ten principles which are clustered to build contextual learning through interactive groups.
4. Principles of Design Charts — 10 focus charts target each principle and its specific role each one plays whether choreographing or critiquing choreography.
5. Decoding Dance Works (Set 1) — 45 strips with 90 different comments put words and ideas in front of students to help them view dances.
6. Critiquing Strips (Set 1) — 45 strips ask 90 different critique/evaluation questions to spur critique about all aspects of a choreographic work.
7. Decoding Dance Works (Set 2) — 45 additional strips with 90 new comments to prompt more discussion and greater detail.*
8. Decoding Dance Works (Set 3) – 45 additional strips with still more comments to add to the discussion, 90 more in this set.*
*Items in green are additional to the basic kit.
This bundle also includes all four sets of Essential Questions Posters: 24 13″ x 19″ full color posters printed on sturdy semi-gloss card stock. (See individual poster set descriptions for more details)